First Time Homebuyer Refund Expiring Soon !
The clock is ticking on the BC First-Time New Home Buyers’ Bonus that was introduced earlier this year by the Province of BC. It is a one-time bonus payment worth up to $10,000 for first-time new home buyers in BC, but it expires March 31st, 2013. This means that in order to take advantage of this opportunity, home buyers will need to complete a new home purchase by March 31st, 2013.
ELIGIBLE FIRST-TIME NEW HOME BUYER
You will qualify as a first-time new home buyer if:
1. • You purchase or build an eligible new home located in B.C.;
2. • You, or for couples, you and your spouse or common law partner, have never previously owned a primary residence;
3. • You file a 2011 B.C. resident personal income tax return, or if you move to B.C. after December 31, 2011, you file a 2012 B.C. resident personal income tax return (you will not be eligible for the bonus if you move to B.C. after December 31, 2012);
4. • You are eligible for the B.C. HST New Housing Rebate; and
5. • You intend to live in the home as your primary residence.
ELIGIBLE NEW HOME
An eligible new home includes new homes (i.e., newly constructed and substantially renovated homes) that are purchased from a builder and that are owner-built. The bonus will be available in respect of new homes purchased from a builder where:
1. • A written agreement of purchase and sale is entered into on or after February 21, 2012;
2. • HST is payable on the home (e.g., HST will generally be payable if ownership or possession of the home transfers before April 1, 2013 – see further details below); and
3. • No one else has claimed a bonus in respect of the home.
Detailed breakdown here http://www.bcbudget.gov.bc.ca/2012/homebuyers/2012_First_Time_Home_Buyers_Fact_Sheet.pdf
For more information on how the New Mortgage Rule Changes affect you - call 604 536-3802 or 604 669-6006
Jared Dreyer - Dreyer Group Mortgage Team
Your Mortgage Professionals
About Dreyer Group Smiles
Dreyer Group Smiles is a program dedicated to giving to facilities that provide safe and transitional housing to children and youth. By providing funds to these programs, Dreyer Group will make a meaningful difference to kids who otherwise may not have a roof over their heads, or hope for a bright future.
Dreyer Group hopes to expand this effort through their clients and business partners. In addition, they plan to raise additional funds through annual events and corporate fundraising initiatives. Dreyer Group is working closely with the Salvation Army to allocate these funds to the children and shelters.
About Dreyer Group Mortgages, A Member of the VERICO Brokers Network
As a senior mortgage consulting team with extensive experience in the financial services industry and thousands of happy clients, we understand what it takes to build long-term relationships through service and expertise. As an independent brokerage, we are not restricted to one financial institutions mortgage options. We provide the best range of financing solutions by accessing over 40 lenders and hundreds of products coast-to-coast.
Each VERICO member is an independently owned and operated business.
Copyright © 2008
BEST MORTGAGE RATES
2.99 % 5 Year Fixed Rate
Prime-.35% Variable 5
3.79% 10 Year Fixed
LIMITED TIME SPECIAL CONDITIONS APPLY - CALL to Book
Email me now with the next person you know that needs financing
All rates quoted are on approved credit.
10 Step Method to Achieve Your Goals
A must watch! Get a piece of paper and watch your goals for 2013 come true!
You Tube Brian Tracy
Download Dreyer Group on Your Mobile Device
Mortgage Payment Calculator
Purchase Finance Calculator
Get an Instant Hold and Quote for Your Client
Access Quick App to get your clients approval going
Blackberry and iPhone compatible.
Simply link here
Follow me on twitter
Follow my financial blog
Follow me on Facebook