Friday, March 9, 2012

Mortgage Survey Client Responses

Mortgage Survey Client Responses
Thank you so very much for your overwhelming response to our survey. Below are the final results
98 Completed Surveys

99% of our clients surveyed said they would use our services again

99% would introduce us to friends, family and co-workers.

84% said we exceeded their expectations. This was a funny question because we had these types of responses when someone said we "did not" exceed their expectations...:

"The "no" is not meant to say your office did anything wrong, you met my expectations (as you have done in the past, hence our return to the Dreyer Group )"

and

"You were referred to me as the best so you didn't exceed expectations."

Funny how varied responses can be. That being said though, we will be addressing ways to ensure we exceed all of our clients’ expectations. Our goal is to make you so happy you cannot do anything but tell the world about using our services!
I was new to the mortgage world and appreciated being able to rely on someone for assistance. I also love the updates on mortgage changes and newsletters.
Pam, Mortgage Refinance
Your staff were fantastic and so helpful. I got all the information I needed very quickly and very professionally.
Great Mortgage Service Dreyer Group! John, New Home Purchase
My expectations were to get a mortgage at a fair rate in an appropriate amount of time with someone who was knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. We got exactly that, it was a convenient, hassle free experience with no hitches.

Deborah and Harold, Renewing their mortgage
We appreciate you getting us a better rate for our mortgage and making it work for us.
Wayne and Roberta, Switching their mortgage from their bank
I FELT THAT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE FAR EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS, AND YOU CONTINUE TO SURPRISE...WITH THE BIRTHDAY CARD ETC... NICE TOUCH AND WE WILL ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND YOUR SERVICES TO EVERY ONE WE KNOW.... THANKS AGAIN.
Afshin, Self-Employed Mortgage
I have been very happy with all of the services you have offered thus far and would definitely recommend to others.
Kerry, New Construction Mortgage
Your PR is great and all the little extras go a LONG way to personal satisfaction. Your office is professional as well as the staff. The cookies and gift certificate were so appreciated and were just another personal touch that said that you go the extra mile. Thanks again!
Kerry P, Took out equity of his home to purchase an investment property
I was so happy with my experience with your mortgage brokers, I would recommend your company anytime.
Kim and Don, Did a mortgage for their family to buy a cabin in the woods.
Very helpful whenever I have questions. Got me a great rate which I appreciated. Will definitely use you again when this mortgage runs out!
You saved us tons of money on our mortgage!
Rob, Consolidated Debt into one low mortgage payment and rate.
Appreciate the continued relationship through email and cards to our family
Have already recommended you to several friends and colleagues!
Sam and Lisa, First time home buyers
Nice to have someone follow up with me even after providing your services! I continue to receive only helpful information (e-mails etc.) as apposed to junk info.
Brad, New to Canada Mortgage
We have always referred friends and family to your amazing team at Dreyer Group.
Anna, Switched her mortgage from another bank
You made everything so easy...I didn't have to do anything. I really appreciate your service!!
Malinda and Joe, Purchase Plus improvements mortgage
Very helpful and like the email updates. Used Dreyer Group twice in buying my homes.
Always a pleasure doing business
Thanks, Angela! We renewed her mortgage early to lower the interest rate and monthly mortgage payments.
Your team has always helped me whenever I have called. I really appreciate all the help over the years. I would never go back to my bank after using your mortgage broker services.
Jerry and Allen, Purchased a property in Palm Spring

For more information on how we can help you save money on your mortgage, go to www.dreyergroup.ca
or call 604 649-5991
Toll free throughout Canada 1-800-687-9020

No comments: