Monday, February 6, 2012

Top Three For February

Below is an article I picked up recently. A month into the new year, I thought this a timely piece to consider and share. As always, if you know of anyone that needs financing, please do not hesitate to call. We're here to help!

Top THREE

"If you could only do three things a day to market your company, what would they be?"


1. "Focus on the 80/20 rule - the 20 percent that generates the 80 percent. That is, look at which clients, customers, products and programs generate most of my revenue, and focus on marketing to those. Once I started doing this, it streamlined my business, and I made more money, more simply, with less stress."

2. "Look at where I can reach my target market in large numbers. For example, let's say you sell a special shampoo for a certain breed of dog. So where are those dog owners - online and offline? What websites are they visiting? Are they members of certain groups? What organizations do they belong to? What events are they attending? What magazines do they read? This is your biggest shortcut to dramatically increasing your clients and customers."

3. "Delegate more of my marketing tasks to my team - or a marketer/graphic designer on contract), so I can focus on building relationships with centers of influence, or COI's, for my target market. For example, if you are an accountant, you may get many referrals from lawyers, so you should be developing those relationships on a regular basis."

Article by:
Success Magazine, February 2012 issue.


Your Friend in the Mortgage Business,

Jared Dreyer, AMP
Mortgage Professional
604 649-5991
www.dreyergroup.ca
jared@dreyergroup.ca

No comments: