Success is a science; if you create the right conditions, you get the right result. Oscar Wilde
In creating Success 2011 for you, a coach of mine identified this list of mind-sets and behaviors all successful people do differently from everyone else. Take a minute to reflect on these powerful points:
1. Successful people believe "I create my life". Others believe "Life happens to me".
2. Successful people play the game to win. Others play the game not to lose.
3. Successful people are committed to constant improvement. Others want to improve.
4. Successful people think big. Others think small.
5. Successful people focus on opportunities. Others focus on the obstacles and missed opportunities.
6. Successful people admire other successful people. Others resent successful people.
7. Successful people associate with other positive, success people. Others associate with other negative or unsuccessful people.
8. Successful people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Others think negatively about selling and promotion.
9. Successful people are bigger than their problems. Others are smaller than their problems.
10. Successful people are excellent receivers. Unsuccessful people are poor receivers.
11. Successful people choose to get paid on results. Others decide to get paid on time.
12. Successful people think "both". Others think "either/or".
13. Successful people have their money work hard for them. Others work hard for their money.
14. Successful people act in spite of fear. Others let fear stop them.
15. Successful people constantly learn and grow. Others think they already know.
Be, Think, and Act Successful! to find out more go to worksmartbesmart.com
Mortgage Questions and Referrals, I'm here to help.
Shop Your Mortgage. Save Money
About Dreyer Group Smiles
Dreyer Group Smiles is a program dedicated to giving to facilities that provide safe and transitional housing to children and youth in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia. By providing funds to these programs, Dreyer Group will make a meaningful difference to kids who otherwise may not have a roof over their heads, or hope for a bright future.
Dreyer Group hopes to expand this effort through their clients and business partners. In addition, they plan to raise additional funds through annual events and corporate fundraising initiatives. Dreyer Group is working closely with the Salvation Army to allocate these funds to the children and shelters.
About Dreyer Group Mortgages, A Member of the VERICO Brokers Network
As a senior mortgage consulting team with extensive experience in the financial services industry and thousands of happy clients throughout the Lower Mainland, we understand what it takes to build long-term relationships through service and expertise. As an independent brokerage, we are not restricted to one financial institutions mortgage options. We provide the best range of financing solutions by accessing over 40 lenders and hundreds of products coast-to-coast.
Each VERICO member is an independently owned and operated business.
Copywrite © 2008
Dreyer Group offers historically low rate of 3.64% for a 5-Year Fixed
To put this in perspective, in October 2009, a low 5-year fixed mortgage rate was 4.34%. 2 years ago the 5 year fixed rate was approximately 5.70%.
Mortgage Rule Changes
If you know someone looking to buy their first home, now is the time to get pre-approved in anticipation of new mortgage rule changes.
If you or someone you know is looking to refinance their mortgage, now is the time to get pre-approved in anticipation of the new mortgage rule changes.
If you or someone you know may need financing $500,000 or over, Dreyer Group has access to this exclusive rate special
All rates quoted are on approved credit.
Dreyer Group Smiles
When you do business with Dreyer Group, a portion of every mortgage funded goes towards providing safe housing for children and youth. Thank you for your support.